Cooling system controllers
Naeco provides robust controllers and telemetry module for use with our integrated cooling systems with the ability to control and or interface with additional hardware. The controller module has an intuitive GUI which enables the customer to easily control the system in the lab during initial design verification and qualification testing.
- RS422 communications
- Customizable alarm set points
- Easily programmable logic for automatous operation
- Additional digital and analog IOs
- Phase and load detection.
- Calibration of balance and sensitivity of sensors
- Alarm and operation logs
Naeco designs and manufactures liquid accumulators for its cooling systems or as subsystem components. Our accumulators have no elastomeric seals ensuring maintenance free operation. The gas filled spring enables the pressure in the system to be easily customized and more consistent over the entire operating temperature. Within the accumulator are integrated sensors to feedback the bellow position to determine fluid levels.
Naeco designs and manufacture liquid pump assemblies in AC 400Hz or brushless DC. These pumps are widely used in Radars, airborne PODs, and SATCOM equipment.
- Integrated RPM and Direction sensors for AC or DC
- Centrifugal, turbine or positive displacement.
- Flow rates from 1 to 15 USGPM
- Pressure, flow and temperature sensors
- Internal filter screens and blocked filter sensor.
- Compatible with PAO, EGW and water